How to setup FritzBox 7560?
There are many different types of routers available today from cheap, to moderately priced, and even top of the line professional-level routers that can be found online and at many hardware stores. Most of the time when you are shopping for a new router, however, you end up having to use a brand name that is not only known for high quality but has a reputation for being extremely reliable. This is why it is important that you make sure to get the best possible setup and router options available on the market today. In this article we will take a look at some of the top brands available in the marketplace today that have high performance router units that are known for being extremely reliable as well as being high quality products. You will find that a company like Fritzbox is one of the best and most trusted names in the market today.
What You Need To Know About FritzBox
When shopping for a router, there are a few things that you should keep in mind that will make your search easier. The first thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you get a model that has a built-in firewall. Many routers will come with a built-in firewall but in some cases it may not be working very well or working at all. This can cause your network to experience slower speeds and connection issues. With a router that comes with a built-in firewall, you will be able to enjoy the same high performance that is available but you will also have the added benefit of having the added security and peace of mind that a firewall offers. With this added security and peace of mind comes the peace of mind that you will be able to fully utilize your router without the worry of having a firewall that will not allow you to connect to the internet when your network is not online.
How to setup FritzBox 7560
Follow the steps below to set up your fritzbox 7560:
- Open the Windows start button and select “Settings”.
- Click on the WLAN symbol in the sidebar
- A list of the available connections is displayed. Click on the name of your Fritzbox wireless network and then on “Connect”.
- Enter the “Fritzbox network security key” (password) and select “Next”.
- Click “Save” to save your settings.
- Reset means that you are about to delete all the individual settings of your FRITZBox.
Telephone calls are possible with up to six cordless telephones in the integrated DECT base register. A connection for a conventional analog telephone is also readily available. In addition, IP phones and smart devices can fully connect to the integrated telephone system. Numerous integrated answering machines, regional and online telephone books as well as numerous convenience functions complete the wide range of telephony offered by the FRITZBox 7560.
- Films, photos, music and more in the entire home network The FRITZBox 7560 has a USB 2.0 interface, which can be used to connect USB devices such as printers or hard drives in the entire network. A media server provides the platform for network applications such as IPTV, video on demand and media streaming.
- AVM FRITZBox 7560 A / CH at a glance: Web access – Suitable for all IP-based connections (ADSL and VDSL)
- Highest Internet speed through VDSL vectorization. Safe use of We A firewall program for Internet access via LTE or UMTS mobile stick is possible as standard
- Secure remote access to your office or home network via VPN WiFi – more efficiency, versatility and stable connections thanks to simultaneous WiFi AC + N (dual band)
- Fast 866 Mbit / s and most stable transmission via WLAN AC (5 GHz)
- Largest range thanks to Wireless N (2.4 GHz) with approx. 450 Mbit / s Secure WLAN encryption according to WPA 2 requirement, currently triggered individual password
- Simple and secure registration of new WLAN devices in the home network at the push of a button (WPS) Telephone VoIP telephone system with flexible comfort functions for analog, DECT and IP telephones DECT base for approx. 6 cordless telephones.
- Modem Combination Units: Some alternatives. Set up the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the NG router.
- The FritzBox 7560 is not a typical beige router. In fact, it is not just a router, but a complete telephone system that can function as a NAS thanks to a USB port on the side.
- On the back there are 4 x gigabyte LAN ports that can be set up for a slower eco mode, as well as a telephone connection for your telephone line. FritzOS is silky smooth and makes the setup process easier because all functions are explained.